2018 SPE Trinidad and Tobago Section Energy Resources Conference
The Trinidad and Tobago Section of the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPETT) will host the 5th biennial International SPE Energy Resources Conference and Exhibition at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago from the 25th to the 27th June 2017.
A vital group of energy professionals, top decision makers, industry leaders and regulators from the region and internationally will provide insights into the mechanisms required to cope with short and long-term challenges facing the upstream oil and gas industry. These mechanisms will require us, as we forge ahead, to adapt to changes in how we operate, face our challenges head on and position ourselves to take full advantages of opportunities as they arise. The conference is therefore appropriately themed: Forging Ahead: Changes, Challenges and Opportunities.
The Conference highlights include:
- Technical Agenda: Over 70 peer selected technical papers and e-posters covering aspects from Enhanced Recovery, to Field Development and Management of Conventional Resources, Asset Management, Deep Water Exploration & Production, HSSE and more.
- Feature Addresses by distinguished speakers
- SPE Training Courses
- Panel Sessions
- Young Professional Event: Includes YP Meet and Greet with Industry, YP Interactive Workshop, Career Guidance and Awareness, Resume reviews.
- Networking Experiences: Opening ceremony, luncheon sessions, SPE and conference awards
- Exhibition: Showcase of relevant products, services and technology to develop business
For full details on sponsorship, view or download our Sponsorship Guide here (PDF format).
Conference Sponsorship Matrix
View and download the full Conference Sponsorship Matrix here.